Master's Research Programs
CLIMATE CHANGE AND ENERGY
10th November, 2015 was the graduation ceremony day of first batch of WASCAL students of Masters Research Program in Climate Change and Energy at Abdou Moumouni University of Niamey. In the presence of WASCAL authorities, Niger Minister of the Environment, Ambassador of Germany and his counterpart from Mali and the Academic Authorities of the Abdou Moumouni University of Niamey and other guests took part at the graduation ceremony. During The graduation ceremony, the Late director of the MRP CCE Professor Alassane ABDOULAYE has been honored by attributing his name to the first promotion the promotion .
Graduation ceremony - Second batch 2016-2018
Placed Under the High Patronage of the Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation;
Under the presidency of the Rector of the University ABDOU MOUMOUNI of Niamey.
The graduation ceremony of the second class, "Dr MAMOUDOU OUATTARA", was held at WASCAL MRP CCE in the presence of officials:
• The Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation,
• The Representative of His Excellency the Ambassador of Germany to Niger,
• The Rector of the ABDOU MOUMOUNI University of Niamey,
• The representative of the Executive Director WASCAL
• The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology
• The representative of the Capacity Bulding Director WASCAL
• Director WASCAL MRP-CCE Niamey,
• Representative of the President of the Scientific Advisory Committee WASCAL,
• Dr. Ouattara, former Director Capacity Bulding WASCAL.
• VIP guests and student recipients.
The speeches were especially marked by the thanks of the German authorities, particularly the BMBF for the financial support that ensured quality training for the students. The students were commended for the discipline and commitment they showed during the training. They also received advice and recommendations for their careers.
Dr MAMOUDOU OUATTARA also thanked the leaders of the Master Climate Change and Energy.
The ceremony was completed by graduation to the students.
For information, additional information on the program:
Tel.: +227 20 31 50 14 / 96 89 79 81
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
B.P: 10662 FAST Niamey